College Bound’s Silent Auction
The generosity of many local individuals, businesses, and organizations makes this event possible. We want to thank all donors for their generous contributions.
The Silent Auction will begin at the opening of the Award’s Luncheon and end 15 minutes after the close of of ceremonies.
You have the opportunity to purchase a Silent Auction item at a set Buy It Now price.
1. All sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or cancellations.
2. Payment may be made by cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or check payable to College Bound.
3. All auction items must be removed from event location by the close of ceremonies.
4. All items in the Silent Auction have bid sheets attached or nearby. Anyone wishing to bid must do so by clearly writing his/her name and bid amount on the next blank line available.
5. The value of items contributed for the auction has been determined by the donors and is not warranted by the commit-tee for tax purposes or general value.
6. The Auction Committee and College Bound make no representations as to the value of the items. All items are offered in “as is” condition.
Silent Auction Donations