Corporate matching gifts are a great way for College Bound alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the program and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution.
How do I get my gift matched?
First, find out if your company has a matching gift program (below).
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to College Bound along with your gift.
- College Bound will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to College Bound.
- Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
College Bound Inc,
128 M Street NW Suite 220
Washington, DC 20001
Does my company match gifts?
Visit http://www.matchinggifts.com/unh/ to see if your employer offers a matching gift.