Juliette Tyler Lewis Civic Award
This $1000 scholarship is available for current college students who participated as seniors in the College Bound Academic Mentoring Program. To qualify for the JTL Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
• Graduated high school while participating in the College Bound Academic Mentoring Program.
• Currently enrolled in college or graduate/professional school.
• Have a current cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
• Have a commitment to community service/volunteerism within the last six (6) months.
The Juliette Tyler Lewis Civic Award Application deadline has been extended until April 15, 2018, 6 pm est. (Previous recipients are ineligible.)
If you have any questions about the JTL Award or accessing the forms, please contact our Executive Director, Kenneth Ward, at 202-842-0858 or email@example.com.
If you received a College Bound scholarship, here is some information that may be helpful for you.
Students may request scholarship funds on the following schedule:
- Fall: August 1st – September 15th
- Spring: January 1st – February 15th
- Students must use all scholarship funds within 6 years of high school graduation.
- Students must enroll in college within one year of high school graduation.
- You must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA to maintain your scholarship.
- Students who fall below a 2.0 GPA will have one semester to show academic improvement.
Questions? Please refer to the full Scholarship Guidelines.
To request your scholarship disbursement, submit the following:
- An Official transcript or report card. Your cumulative GPA and most recently completed semester’s GPA must be shown.